If you’re a HDFC credit card customer, you might have felt this pain when looking for EMI/loan offers on your card. HDFC has 3 different type of credit card loans namely Smart EMI, Insta Loan & Insta Jumbo loan which i’ve covered in detail here. However, its not a standard credit card benefit, rather it changes every month based on your CC usage pattern.
Despite spending a LOT on my Business Regalia, the so called premium card, i NEVER used to get any EMI/loan offer for about 1 year or so. This made me curious to figure out what HDFC is looking for to provide their customers with offers.
While i wasn’t chasing EMI offers, HDFC offers one of the best interest rates for those who’re in need of it. Also, i’ve been asked over and over again by readers as to how the EMI/loan offers being triggered on HDFC cards, so here’s the solution.
#1 How to Get HDFC Credit card loan Offers
I started my Research with 6 HDFC credit cards to decode HDFC’s artificial intelligence behind this and i was pretty successful 😉
Lets cut the talk and get right to the point.
-> The secret is: Spend on SHOPPING sites
Yes, as simple as that. HDFC favors you if you’re a shopping freak for some reason or other. They don’t like you spending on random business expense, no matter how big it is. I’ve never got any offers until i finally applied this concept of “shopping” and you know what, i got the EMI offer within 10 days after applying the trick.
Not just that, i was pretty successful in even triggering Insta Loan offer on my card later. While we may think these as “tricks”, its all a common sense for banks.
#2 How to Get Auto Credit Limit Enhancement
It provides methods to enable the Credit Limit enhancement offer on your HDFC Credit card without any Income Proof (or) request to bank. The method is completely automated and works on itself. Tested with Moneyback Credit Card and the full details of the research is available in the premium content.
- This is something that deals with Insta Loan
- Utilization ratio <30% required for this to work.
Premium Content: Know the Nitty Gritty of the Testing
If you would like to know more personal details about where exactly i spent on my testing that triggered the said offers, i’m giving out my research as a premium/paid content. Things covered in the premium content:
- Which HDFC cards i used
- Where i spent
- How much i spent
- How to get reduced Interest rates (11.88%)
- How many days it took for EMI/Insta Loan/Insta Jumbo Loan offer to be enabled
- How to Get Auto Credit Limit Enhancement
- Precautions to make it work 100%
Why am i charging? I’ve spent a lot of time and money in this testing process, for example, i took EMI/Insta Loans on the cards and paid the interest which i don’t need to.
How to Buy my Research Content?
- Pay Rs.300 from here -> Pay Now
- If you’ve already taken any of my credit card consultation packages in the past, you can get 50% off. All you need to pay is Rs.150
- You’ll get an email of the Premium Content within 12-24 hrs post payment.
- Initial Release: Jan 2017
- Update April 2017: Added a trick to enable auto credit limit enhancement offer on HDFC Credit Cards. This is the “one pleasant surprise” part in the previous release, now with in-depth info.
Further Research Updates: I’ll keep updating more on this whenever i’ve new information. New version’s will be available for free for paid members, lifetime.
What’s your thought on how HDFC deals with EMI Offers? If you’ve taken Paid version, feel free to leave your feedback.