Last Updated: Sep 2018
Hdfc Business Moneyback Credit Card is the business class variant of the most popular money back credit card offered by HDFC Bank. That being said, only self employed professional/businessmen is eligible to own this card.
HDFC is concentrating very well in increasing the portfolio of cards for business users in recent times. That’s a great move by the Credit card segment leader. Almost all the features on Business Moneyback card is similar to that of the retail card with little changes.
Table of Contents
Business MoneyBack Credit Card Benefits
Accelerated 10X Rewards: The major benefit comes in the Accelerated 10X Rewards category.
Airport lounge access: You now get airport lounge access at domestic airports. Avail 8 complimentary lounge access per calendar year through MasterCard Lounge Program (not avail with visa variant)
Apart from these, all credit cards issued by HDFC in business segment can hold the name of your company under your name on the front side of your card.
- CardExpert Rating: 2.5/5
- Reward rate: Upto 0.26% – 0.52% Cashback (As Reward points to Cashback redemption)
- Complementary Airport lounge access: 8/yr via Mastercard Lounge Access
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver: Fuel surcharge waived off on fuel transactions of Rs. 400 to Rs. 5000, maximum waiver of Rs.250 per statement cycle.
- Foreign Exchange Markup fee: 3.5% + Service Tax
- Renewal Fee Waiver: First year fee reversed if you spend Rs. 10,000 in first 90 days of card set-up date and renewal fee reversed if you spend Rs. 50,000 in a year
- Special Features: No limits on earning reward points.
Credit Limit and Offers
This card is a very basic one, above the previously reviewed HDFC Business Platinum Credit Card (discontinued) based on reward pointing system. You can get lots of offers online, just head over to smart buy section of HDFC bank website and goto credit card offers to see a huge list of offers.
No other bank has such extensive offers across a lot of ecommerce websites. Additionally, business credit cards issued by HDFC usually comes with a higher credit limit eligibility as we typically spend quite a lot. You can also get your limit increased if you’ve very good turn over on your IT Returns.
If you’re getting started with credit card with low spends, its okay to hold the HDFC Business Moneyback credit card but if you’re really looking to save money with points, you need to go for the HDFC Business Regalia Credit Card which is probably the best business credit card out there now (late 2018).
Do you use this card? Share your comments below 🙂