As the Vistara Gold benefit was revoked from HDFC Infinia from March 15th 2019, HDFC Bank has replaced this benefit with Club Marriott Membership. The Infinia card holders on-boarded on or after 20th March 2019 will be sent an SMS/Email with the link to request for the Club Marriott membership.
Club Marriott Benefits
Remember, Club Marriott membership that comes with HDFC Infinia is different from the other bank cards like Axis Bank Select or even the membership’s sold by individual hotels.
Here are the benefits that comes with Infinia’s Offer,
- 2 certificates – Upgrade to the next category of rooms
- 2 certificates – 30% off on accommodation on the Best Available Rate on the base category of rooms.
- Up to a 20% off on the Best Available Rates on rooms at participating Marriott hotels in India and on Weekend Rates in Asia Pacific.
- Up to a 20% off on the food and beverage bill at the restaurants. Select hotels offer a 15% off.
- 2 certificates – 20% off on select treatments at the Spa from Monday to Friday. This benefit is valid for one guest.
- Detailed T&C is here
If you’re into Marriott, this is going to be a very good news for you. I can easily put a value of ~Rs.10,000 for the upgrade & 30% off on room vouchers alone. That’s a pretty nice value for a card with a fee of this range.
While Vistara Gold used to be an amazing opportunity to get upgrade vouchers & elite tier benefits, Club Marriott is equally good and is infact better in some aspects.
What’s your take on the new Club Marriott membership that comes with new HDFC Infinia Cards?