Got that Insurance premium to clear this year end? here’s a lucrative offer from HDFC Bank to shift your insurance spends to HDFC Bank credit cards.
- Offer: 5X Rewards on retail HDFC Bank Credit Cards on insurance spends (all insurance types)
- Validity: 1st November 2019 till 31st December 2019
- Min. Txn: Rs.10,000 (cumulative, but re-confirm with support to be on safer side)
- Max. Cap: 2K points per month. (4K points as you can avail it for 2 months)
- Fulfilment: 90 days from offer end date
Note: Cross verified with customer care and this offer is for all and not for select card members. However, you may call and get confirmation to be on safer side.
Its hard to understand the minds behind these offers as you generally don’t get even base rewards with some issuers and then HDFC shows up with 5X rewards, not even 2X Rewards (like in feb 2019). But the sad news is the max. cap is going down every-time. Anyway, I’m happy about it as it rightly falls into my insurance payment cycle.
What’s your thoughts on the HDFC’s 5X rewards on insurance? Feel free to share your comments below.