Shopping on Paytm or maybe just planning to pay some bill payments this festive season? Citibank has come up with 5X Rewards on Paytm Wallet loads that has the potential to save upto ~20%. Here’s everything you need to know.
Citi 5X Rewards on Paytm – Offer Details
- Offer Period: 23rd – 31st October, 2018
- Minimum txn amount: Rs.5000
- 5X reward points on Paytm wallet recharge via Citi Mobile app & website.
- 3x reward points on Paytm wallet recharge via Paytm app & website.
- Upper Cap: 3000 Points per card
- Add-on Credit card will be treated as separate card.
- Excluded card: Citibank Corporate Card.
- Fulfilment: Within 60 days from the date of transaction
How much you can save?
You can maximize the returns by availing it on all add-on credit cards. It makes much sense especially on Citi Prestige.
This might not be a great offer for many as most of us are Flipkart/Amazon shoppers. It may still be useful for those doing high value Insurance/Bill payments on Paytm.
While every other credit card company is cutting down the reward points on wallet recharges, it sounds fishy to see a bank throw extra rewards especially on wallet recharges. Maybe they found not many do manufactured spending on Citi cards?! Only Citi/Paytm knows what they do why they do.
What’s your take on Citi bank’s 5X rewards on Wallet recharges? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below.