As Dhanteras is around the corner, HDFC has come up with its popular 10X promo yet one more time to celebrate this Diwali even better. With this offer, You can now get 10X Reward points on Jewellery purchases with your HDFC Bank credit cards.
HDFC 10X Points on Jewellery – Offer Details
- Offer: Use your HDFC bank Credit card on Jewellery purchase and get 10X reward points.
- Type of Txn: Both Online & In-store POS terminals
- Offer period: 4th & 5th Nov 2018
- Min. Txn Size: Rs.20,000
- Max. Points: 10,000 Bonus Points (Maybe: 10K JPMiles on Jet Cards)
- Excluded Cards: Corporate Cards, Commercial Cards, Dealer Cards, Distributor Cards, Business Cards, Value Plus Cards
- Excluded on EMI transactions.
- Fulfilment: Maybe ~90 days from campaign end date
This can save upto 33% if you hold Diners Black/Infinia. Also, as most Jewellers charge ~2% on credit card swipes, it now makes sense to use your credit card for Jewellery purchases as the Points will no only offset the charge but also get you extra savings.
Other Offers on Jewellery Purchases
- 5% Cashback on Caratlane. Source
- 5% Discount on Tanishq. Source
- 5X Points on Kalyan Jewellers. Source
You can avail above offers along with the 10X points on jewellery to maximize the savings.
This is a sweet deal from HDFC as its not so easy to get points on jewellery purchases in a normal day. So this is the good time to go ahead and do some Jewellery purchases for your wife/mom or the significant other and make them happy while you enjoy the 10X points.
With this 10X Promo on Jewellery & 10X Happy Hours promo, HDFC is very aggressive with their credit card promos as they not only running these awesome deals but also promoting it with celebrities like Taapsee Pannu & Yami Gautam. That’s a whole new level!
What’s your take on HDFC 10X Promo on Jewellery? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below.