As mentioned earlier in my reviews about ICICI Platinum Credit card and Coral Credit Card, ICICI Jet Airways Sapphiro Credit Card is the only card worth holding from ICICI bank at the moment. They have decent JP Miles earn rate on domestic spends and also the biggest advantage of this card from my perspective is that it has unlimited access to the domestic lounges. It allows access to most of the lounges that we listed recently in Mastercard affiliated lounges section.
- “High Flyer Offer” gives you better welcome bonus miles.
- Joining Fee and Annual fee is waived off for JetPrivilege Platinum Tier members.
ICICI Bank Jet Airways Amex Sapphiro Credit Card earn rate:
- 5 JP Miles on every Rs.100 Domestic spends
- 7 JP Miles on every Rs.100 International spends
- 10 JP Miles on every Rs.100 spent on JetAirways website
ICICI Jet Airways Sapphiro Credit Card (Amex) Features:
- Card Expert Rating: 4/5 [yasr_overall_rating]
- JP Miles Earn Rate: 5 JP Miles (Domestic); 7 JP Miles (International); 10 JP Miles (JetAirways Website)
- Joining Fee: Rs. 5,000 with welcome Bonus of 10,000 JPMiles
- Renewal Fee: Rs. 5,000 with renewal Bonus of 5,000 JPMiles
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver: 2.5% fuel surcharge waived off on fuel transactions of maximum ₹ 4,000 at any fuel outlet.
- Complementary Airport lounge access: Yes, Unlimited with participating domestic lounges.
- Foreign Exchange Markup fee: 3.5% + Service Tax
Its a good to go card with powerful JPMiles earn rate and is best suited for Jet Airways frequent flyers. Apart from miles, unlimited domestic lounge access is a great thing to have as mentioned earlier. If you’re a frequent domestic traveler, lounges will be of immense help to be productive with your time for which ICICI Jet Airways Sapphiro Credit Card should be in your wallet.
What do you think about the card? Worth it?