Here are couple of updates from HDFC for Dec 2020 on the 10X rewards program and even more.
10X Rewards Update
- Validity: Its further extended till 31st Dec 2020
- New Diners 10X Partner: NNNOW.com (which includes brands like (Arrow, Gap, Calvin Klein, Sephora, Tommy Hilfiger, U.S. Polo Assn., Flying Machine, The Children’s Place and many more…)
NNNow is a very good addition as it covers a lot of brands, its a mini-amazon for apparels.
I’ve been using NNNow for a while and it is perhaps one of the best when it comes to service like returns and speed of refunds, comparable with Amazon.
But the problem is sometimes I feel they are low quality products. I recently cancelled few t-shirts as they neither look good nor had good packaging.
New: 2X Rewards
After playing with 10X rewards for few years HDFC has now added 2X rewards on online spends with select merchants to the Diners platform. Here are the offer details,
- Offer: 2X rewards on online spends with select partners, as below
- Validity: 1st December, 2020 to 31st January 2021
- Max. Cap: 2000 Bonus points per calendar month (Eff. spend: 60K INR)
- Fulfilment: Not clear, but expect within 90 days as usual.
- Brands: as below
- Ferns N Petals
- Adani Electricity
Among the list NoBroker and Adani Electricity makes me wonder how it got into the list. Anyway, happy savings upto 6.6% for those holding Diners Black.
Overall a good addition and the new 2X rewards program is good too. Though, I just hope they don’t switch from 10X to 2X in the long run 😀
Feel free to share your thoughts about the latest HDFC updates in the comments below.