Important Update: This card had been discontinued. If you’re holding this, you can ask for an upgrade to HDFC Regalia First Credit Card.
HDFC All Miles is one of the Premium credit card which are generally offered to Preferred or Imperia HDFC customers. It is one of the major HDFC product to its customers in Premium Travel Segment. HDFC all miles website is specifically designed for All Miles credit card holders in which they can book airline tickets, hotel reservation, download music and make recharges for their mobiles or DTH using the reward points earned while spending. You earn 2X reward points for all purchases done on hdfcallmiles website.
This card is offered Life Time Free to Preferred/Imperia customers, but for Classic and other customers, the bank these days is offering an Insta Loan of [email protected] 1.1 % p.m. rate of interest on this card, availing which can make the card Life Time Free which is worth considering. The loan bears very little interest and frees customer from making any out bound purchases every year to waive their annual fees of Rs. 1000.
Also this Festive season, bank offers a new benefit of smart pay feature in which on every bill added to card, you will get bonus 1000 Reward Points per bill.
Redeeming Reward points in HDFC All Miles Credit Card:
You first need to convert your reward points to Allmiles voucher which can then be utilized in dedicated hdfcallmiles website. 100 Reward points gives you with 25 Allmiles voucher credits. You can also convert the reward points to your preferred Air miles loyalty program.
- 1 Reward Point = Rs.0.25
- 1000 Reward points = Rs. 250
The best way to utilize these points are to use it for air travel tickets or for mobile recharge whenever required. You may also book hotel rooms and others using your voucher.
Pay Postpaid bills using HDFC AllMiles Reward Points:
You can also make payments for your postpaid bills using the allmiles reward points vouchers which no other HDFC card gives you. Yes, when it comes to recharge, only with Allmiles credit card, you can pay the postpaid bills using the reward points, all other cards including Infinia or regalia can be used only for prepaid recharges using the points.
This doesn’t seem to be a planned feature, but i can see that Allmiles website alone is running on a “Reward360″ loyalty platform while other cards are running on “Loylty” rewards platform which made the difference.
- Earn double Reward Point on all spends done on hdfcbankallmiles.com and then can redeem those earned points on various air miles (100 Reward Point = 25 Air Miles)
Features of HDFC All Miles Credit Card:
- Card Expert Rating: 3.5/5 [yasr_overall_rating]
- Reward rate: ~0.5% normally, upto ~1% on accelerated rewards
- Fuel Surcharge waiver: 5% fuel surcharge waiver while 2.5% is waived off on petrol rate with a maximum cap limit of Rs 500 per statement.
- Reward Points: Welcome gift of 1000 Reward Points, and 3 Reward Points for every Rs 150 spent and 2x Reward Points on all spends done on hdfcbankallmiles[dot]com
- Renewal Fee Waiver: The annual fees of the card of Rs 1,000 can be waived off if you spend for Rs 15000 or more in the first 3 months of the card and then later on every year you need to spend Rs 1,00,000 or more to waive off the annual fees.
- Complementary Airport lounge access: Yes, up to 4 free accesses to the Priority Pass lounges every year; 2 visits per quarter to Visa Signature lounges /
MasterCard Loungesbased on which variant you have.
- Foreign Exchange Markup fee: 3.5% + Service Tax
Pro Tip: If you’re concerned about the lounge access, take Visa Variant that gives 2 access per quarter & you’ll get 4 access per year using priority pass. So in total = (2*4)+4=12 free access 🙂
Since the Allmiles credit card is from premium segment, it is a better choice if compared to other cards like platinum plus and other beginner cards. It is acceptable at all major platforms, various airport lounges etc. and if you are a frequent flyer then do not give a second thought in getting one since it is one of the best card to get your Reward Points redeemed into air miles.
The limit offered on this card is also very attractive and one can easily get approx limit around 2 Lakhs on this card. If you already own this card, consider upgrading to Regalia Credit Card which is the next best super premium credit card offered by the bank. Impressed? Planning to choose HDFC All miles Credit card? Do let me know in comments below 🙂
Update as on November 2016: 1 Reward point = 0.25ps. Its no more a premium card even though HDFC sells it so.
Update as on December 2016: Priority Pass is still issued, call customer care to take a request. Check out Priority Pass by HDFC – Everything You Need to Know for more info.
Update as on January 2017: The priority pass membership on AllMiles Credit Card has been withdrawn and new membership issuance or renewal will not be processed. For the customers already holding Priority Pass, their membership will cease to exist w.e.f. 1st March’2017