As festive season is just around the corner, HDFC bank is already in the field to warm up their credit card customers with small offers to get them ready for the Big festive season. HDFC is still promoting Payzapp hard and they’ve sent an emailer this week with grand set of offers.
There are also other offers on credit card spends and Forex reload. Here are some of the HDFC Bank offers that i like,
1. OlaMoney – 10% Cashback
- Load OLA money with PayZapp.
- Use TAXI Promocode @ PayZapp checkout page.
- 10% Cashback
- Max cashback Rs.100 per month.
- Validity: 30th Sep
- Fulfilment: 7-30 working days after date of transaction.
Its very simple. Just load your Olamoney using Payzapp with coupon code as above. You shall use Olamoney for Bill payments & more.
2. Billpay – 25% Cashback
- Get cashback offer on Billpay/Recharge/DTH/Datacard through “Pay with PayZapp” provided customer is registered for
- Flat Rs.25 cashback / Txn
- Min. transaction amount to be Rs.100.
- Offer eligible only for Customer who uses ACTIVE promocode at PayZapp payment page.
- Maximum Rs.100 cashback per user during the offer month.
- Offer valid on In-app Payments. Promocode redemption & Payment should be done on PayZapp’s Android & iOS app only.
- Bill payments/ Utility payments via HDFC Bank SmartBuy is not eligible for cashback.
- Fulfilment: Within 30 working days after date of transaction.
Its little tricky. You need to do 4 txns each Rs.100 to save Rs.100. Tiny, but you can do when you’ve a lot of free time.
3. Bharat/mVisa QR
- Get 10% cashback*. Scan ‘Bharat/mVisa QR’ & Pay with PayZapp.
- Max cashback upto Rs.250 per user during the offer month.
This one seems to be a good offer too, but quite tough to find the merchants, except Dominos.
There are even lot more offers from Payzapp and you can find the full list here: Source
5X Reward Points – Credit Card Spends
- Get 5X Reward points on all transactions above Rs 5000.
- Valid on all transactions done using HDFC Bank Credit Cards (Reward Points cards only)
- Maximum Reward points is 5000 Per customer.
- Validity: 1st September – 30th September’ 2018.
- Fulfilment: 90 Days from the Promo End Date.
While some of the readers mentioned that it could be of a targeted offer, i cross checked with the Diners Black team to re-confirm that it is available for all cards with reward points feature. Yet, keep the link & your txn details ready as HDFC skips adding such bonus points very often.
10X Reward Points – Forex Reload
- 10x Reward Points on Loading/Reloading ForexPlus Card through HDFC Bank Credit Card.
- Maximum of 5000 reward points per customer per month
- Note: This could be targeted offer.
While this may sounds like a nice offer, the max limit makes it less attractive. Yet, this offer seems to be there for a while and might get extended, so you may get another monthly cap of 5k.
If at all you’re getting HDFC Regalia Forex Card, this is the right time. And not just that, there are also hell a lot of other offers too on Forex Cards, check out for more: getprepaidcard.hdfcbank.com
While HDFC is great at running grand set of offers, one thing i don’t like is that they don’t really fulfil the offer as promised, many a times. I’ve personally got over 50k points in past 3 years on escalation, but its a lot of work.
As i’m now sitting on good # of points, i don’t even monitor these 5X/10X points anymore and infact its very very tough as the spends are spread out across various merchants, etc. So if you’re doing bulk txn, its better to keep all snapshots & other details ready for future use.
What’s your take on these HDFC bank Offers? Feel free to comment below the offers you’re using, so others too can make use of it.