American Express is bit aggressive these days with Travel promos. I see them almost every month and in fact i grabbed one of their Amex Makemytrip international hotel offer for my upcoming Trip to Vietnam that saved me a whooping ~Rs.10,000 for a 6 Night stay. Incredible isn’t it?
Similarly, for domestic hotels, i prefer their 70% offer with Makemytrip which is by far one of the best way to save money on domestic hotel bookings. I was able to save about Rs.5,000 recently with that offer during my recent trip to Kerala. Earlier i used to play around with Goibibo offers but they’re no more these days.
Save upto 75% on Hotels with Ezeego1:
Amex once in a while has tie up with Ezeego1, which is by far one of the worst travel booking site on the planet i’ve ever seen. Last time when i tried to access their website, it was down for about 2 hours. This does not go in line with Amex class of service, though the current promo is an incredible one. Check out for yourself.
Amex Ezeego1 Offer Details:
- Get 75% cashback on Domestic Hotels. Maximum cashback: Rs.3,500 per booking.
- Get 40% cashback on International Hotels. Maximum cashback: Rs.5,000 per booking.
- Valid for transactions made from 10th – 16th January, 2017, inclusive of both dates. Dates of Travel are completely open.
- Simply enter promo code EZAMEXJ17 before making payment using your American Express Card. On validation of the promo code, an instant discount of Re.1 will be given.
- The actual cashback will be processed to Card-member’s Card account within 30 working days after receiving complete payment.
As you can see, 75% cashback on hotels might seem “common”, but upto Rs.3500 is something special which is not available at all times. With the American Express Makemytrip Offer which i wrote about earlier, you can get cashback upto Rs.2500 only (domestic hotels).
Also, its one of the best for international hotel booking as well. As i mentioned earlier, i grabbed a similar offer a month back with Amex Makemytrip Offer (Rs.5000 Instant Discount on International Hotels). These are crazy promos and you should avail them if you’re planning for a trip in coming weeks.
While the same promo also gives cashback on flights, i don’t see it to be a great one somehow.
Things to note:
- Ezeego1 seems to use an international hotel bookings engine
- Ezeego1 has limited hotels. 4/5 star hotels are available in most cities though.
- Ezeego1 has one of the lowest rates for some hotels. One of the 4 Star hotel in delhi is less by Rs.2000 compared to other portals. Hence This Amex offer would save a LOT.
What’s your take on American express Travel Offers? and which Travel site do you prefer to book hotels & flights? Feel free to share your experiences.