As you might know, HDFC bank has been doing the 3 day sale on HDFC smartbuy platform quite often. But this one is one of a kind that not only comes with higher return on spend, but also with higher max cap. Here’s everything you need to know:
- Detailed Offer T&C is here
- Offer Period: 23rd Dec to 25th Dec 2020
There are too many offers in it, so you may just go through it one by one. But the best ones are on Amazon and flipkart and they look like this:
- Amazon Offer: 10X rewards upto Rs.50,000 spend (usual monthly max cap); 15X rewards beyond (additional max cap)
- Flipkart Offer: 6X rewards upto Rs.50,000 spend (usual monthly max cap); 9X rewards beyond (additional max cap)
Overall Max Cap
- Infinia: 15,000 (usual monthly max cap) + 15,000 (additional max cap) = 30,000 Reward Points
- Diners Black: 7,500 (usual monthly max cap) + 10,000 (additional max cap) = 17,500 Reward Points
Note that the additional max cap applies only on txn higher than Rs.50,000. The offer link has clear explanation with examples of various use cases.
If you’ve not transacted any so far, its a easy math, but if you’ve already done some txn with other smartbuy merchants, it may get quite complicated.
Its indeed a wonderful offer from HDFC Bank on super premium credit cards by boosting the 10X rewards program, temporarily. Offers on other HDFC credit and debit cards are also good, but not as lucrative as this.
So ideally speaking you can take home your super fast M1 Macbook Pro or iPhone 12 at ~Rs.30,000 less on Infinia or ~Rs.17,500 less on Diners black. It cant get any better!
What are you planning to buy during these Smartbuy Extra Savings day sale? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comment below.