I’ve been holding American Express Platinum Travel Credit card for quite sometime and after reaping its rewards, its time to get hands on next best card with Amex. From my point of view, Amex Jet Airways co-branded card is the only best option with American express worth considering next to the Plat travel card.
This is not only the top tier card that can earn you maximum JPMiles, but also the one which gives access to American Express lounges in Mumbai & Delhi which attracts me the most. Always wondered how the Lounges operated by Amex would be. Should be far better in taste of food and service level, which is what i’m expecting.
Jet Airways American Express Credit Card Signup Bonus:
- Joining Fee: 5,000+Tax = ~Rs.5750
- Welcome Gift: 10,000 JPMiles
- One-way complimentary Jet Airways Base Fare Waived Domestic Ticket on your first charge
For a joining fee of around Rs.5,750, you get 10k JPmiles and a base fare waived ticket which is a nice deal indeed. So joining fee shouldn’t be a barrier to sign up for this card, as long as you utilize the welcome gift.
- 8 JPMiles for every Rs. 150 spent
- Complimentary visits to 14 Domestic Airport Lounges at 12 cities in India
- Complimentary Access to American Express lounges in Mumbai & Delhi
- Complimentary Trident Privilege Gold Tier membership
- Two Room upgrade certificates at 9 Trident Hotels
- Complimentary iPrefer Gold Tier membership from Preferred Hotels & Resorts
- 3rd/4th night stay complimentary at select properties of Oberoi Hotels & Resorts
- Dedicated Check in & Excess Baggage Waiver of 10kg on Jet Airways flights within India
- Enjoy 5% discount on Base Fare for revenue ticket bookings made on jetairways.com
That’s quite a lot of ongoing benefits on the card. The travel benefits are exciting and i wish some day or other i get into Hotel loyalty program stuff 😀
Features of American Express Jet Airways Credit Card:
- CardExpert Rating: 4.5/5
- Reward rate: Upto ~5%
- Complementary Airport lounge access: Yes, to few Domestic departure Lounges in India.
- Foreign Exchange Markup fee: 3.5% + Service Tax
- Special Features: AirMiles, Hotel Privileges, concierge.
- Personal Concierge Service: Amex is known for its unmatched service with 24×7 Platinum Assist and Emergency Card Replacement, anywhere in the world.
While earning JPmiles in this range and even above is possible with ICICI Jet Airways Sapphiro Credit Card, travel perks like hotel loyalty program top tiers, complimentary stay, etc are the unique advantage of the American Express Jet Airways Platinum Credit Card.
Overall, while my best card for Flying domestic is American Express Platinum Travel card, i see this Amex Jet card as a source for new experiences.