I’ve been holding American Express Platinum Travel Credit card for quite sometime and after reaping its rewards, its time to get hands on next best card with Amex. From my point of view, Amex Jet Airways co-branded card is the only best option with American express worth considering next to the Plat travel card.
This is not only the top tier card that can earn you maximum JPMiles, but also the one which gives access to American Express lounges in Delhi which attracts me the most.
Table of Contents
Jet Airways Amex Credit Card Review
- Joining Fee: 5,000+Tax = ~Rs.5750
- Welcome Gift: 10,000 JPMiles + One-way complimentary Jet Airways Base Fare Waived Domestic Ticket on your first charge
For a joining fee of around Rs.5,750, you get 10k JPmiles and a base fare waived ticket which is a nice deal indeed. So joining fee shouldn’t be a barrier to sign up for this card, as long as you utilize the welcome gift.
- 8 JPMiles for every Rs. 150 spent
- Unlimited Complimentary airport lounge access
- Complimentary visits to 14 Domestic Airport Lounges at 12 cities in India
- Complimentary Access to American Express lounges in Mumbai & Delhi
- Complimentary iPrefer Elite Tier membership from Preferred Hotels & Resorts
- 3rd/4th night stay complimentary at select properties of Oberoi Hotels & Resorts
- Dedicated Check in & Excess Baggage Waiver on Jet Airways flights within India
- Enjoy 5% discount on Base Fare for revenue ticket bookings made on jetairways.com
That’s a good set of ongoing benefits of the card in this range.
Features of American Express Jet Credit Card
- CardExpert Rating: 4.5/5 [yasr_overall_rating]
- Reward rate: ~5% (as JPMiles)
- Complementary Airport lounge access: Yes, to few Domestic departure Lounges in India.
- Foreign Exchange Markup fee: 3.5% + Service Tax
- Special Features: AirMiles, Hotel Privileges, concierge.
- Personal Concierge Service: Amex is known for its unmatched service with 24×7 Platinum Assist and Emergency Card Replacement, anywhere in the world.
While earning JPmiles in this range and even above is possible with ICICI Jet Airways Sapphiro Credit Card, travel perks like hotel loyalty program top tiers, complimentary stay, etc are the unique advantage of the American Express Jet Airways Platinum Credit Card.
Overall its a best card for those who visit airport often, as the unlimited airport lounge access benefit saves a lot on your pocket. Apart from that, the ability to earn unlimited JPMiles with no upper cap unlike most other jet cards makes it a unique one as well.
Do you hold this card or wish to apply for one? Feel free to share your experiences in comments below.