While every other credit card issuer has been running impressive credit card promos this Diwali season, ICICI has been quite silent for a while and now finally they’ve come up with a cool promo on their Credit & debit cards – Yes debit cards too. Here’s the offer:
Diwali Offer on ICICI Credit & Debit Cards
- Offer: Tanishq voucher worth Rs 5,000
- Offer Period: 2nd Nov to 6th Nov, 2018
- Min. Spend: Rs. 50,000
- Offer Reward Rate: 10% + Regular JPMiles/Points
- Maximum one voucher per card account
- Excluded Cards: Business, Commercial or Corporate Credit Cards
- Fulfilment: The winners’ list shall be displayed on ICICI website on or before Jan 31, 2019. The dispatch of the gifts will start after Feb 6, 2019.
- To Enrol: Give a missed call on 7069440449 from your registered mobile number.
ICICI Bank’s Diwali offer has arrived so late but with a very good reward rate. And if you’re holding the Amex variant, you may probably double dip with the Marriott Dining Voucher Promo.
The wonderful news is the offer is also applicable on Debit cards. Also, technically, you can avail it both on credit & debit card as its different “card account” not different “cardholder” but we never know what ICICI decides.
I’m excited to see ICICI bank react to this mad Diwali season and join the other card issuers with an good spend based offer. But only downside is that the offer period is quite short.
Looking at the recent improvements at ICICI bank on credit cards front, from MMT card, Manchester United card(!), Amazon Pay Card to Marriott Dining Voucher offer & now this offer, it seems the team finally woke up to business.
All these maybe because of the new CEO? Anyway, it looks like we have even more to come in near future. Lets wait & watch!
Whats your take on ICICI Bank’s Diwali offer? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below.