Jet Airways Odyssey Credit Card is the top end Jet Airways co-branded credit card with Indusind bank and is issued free for Jet Airways platinum tier members. For rest, the joining fee is applicable as below.
- Joining fee: Rs.10,000+Tax
- Welcome bonus: 15,000 JPMiles + One way Base Fare waived Complimentary Ticket
That’s bit pricier than ICICI Jet Sapphiro and Amex Jet card, but maybe worth it if you really know where and when to redeem the miles. For god sake, all Indusind cards bears a heavy joining fee, hopefully they put some relaxation on it soon.
JPMiles Accrual rate on IndusInd Jet Airways Odyssey Credit Card (Amex)
It comes under 2 variants Amex & Visa Signature. As always, Amex variant gives better value on spend in terms of miles and are as below,
- Weekday Spends: 4 JPMiles/Rs.100
- Weekend Spends: 6 JPMiles/Rs.100
- Utility Spends: 4 JPMiles/Rs.100 (both on weekdays and weekends)
- Max Cap: 75,000 JPMiles/Year
It is the only Jet Airways credit card that can give you 6 JPmiles per valid Rs.100 spend. Earlier it used to be 8 or so and it recently got devalued. So, as you can see, this card gives best value when spends are done on weekends.
IndusInd Odyssey Credit Card (Amex) Benefits:
- Card Expert Rating: 4.5/5
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver: 2.5% fuel surcharge waived off on fuel transactions of maximum ₹ 4,000 at any fuel outlet.
- Complementary Airport lounge access: Yes, Unlimited with participating domestic Amex affiliated lounges.
- Foreign Exchange Markup fee: 3.5% + Service Tax
- Other Benefits: Buy 1 Get 1 Bookmyshow offer, limited to 2 per month.
Higher JPmiles on Weekend spends and ability to earn miles even on Utility spends are its unique features. It can be one of the must have card if you’re on Jet Airways Platinum Tier as you’ll get it for free, for rest, i don’t think you need it.
By using Indusind Odyssey card for weekend spends and other cards like ICICI Jet Sapphiro Amex (or) any other cards from the list of 7 Best Jet Airways Credit Cards for weekdays will get you maximum returns.
Whats your take on IndusInd Bank Jet Airways Odyssey Credit Card? Feel free to share your views in comments below.