Recently i requested HDFC to send me the breakup of reward points earned on my Diners Black Credit Card and i was surprised to see a credit of 1000 points twice and was wondering what is it for. As usual, customer care guys do not know anything about it. However, i came across the offer on emails sent by HDFC which states below.
Welcome Offer on HDFC Bank Credit Cards
- Use your HDFC Bank Credit Card 5 times a month for atleast Rs.1000 each and get 1000 bonus Reward points every month for a year!
- This offer is available for a 12 month period, beginning from the subsequent month of card delivery
- Offer is applicable on – Regalia, Regalia First, Business Regalia, Diners Black, Diners Rewards, Diners Premium & Infinia
- Offer applicable only on Credit Cards sourced till 30th September 2016
- Actual Offer Source: here
And i was LUCKY enough to grab the card before Sep 30th. This is huge as this account for 12,000 points over a period of 1 year which equates to Rs.12,000 (1 point = 1 Rs. on Diners Black) in value when redeemed on their Diners site. I’m super excited to see this and i will now make sure i don’t loose the points whatsoever.
While you can’t do anything if you haven’t got the card before Sep 30th, there might be many of you who might not be aware of the offer. This is just a reminder for those and also, its wise to apply for cards if you happen to see such offers beforehand.
Such offers are getting common with HDFC, as earlier they used to provide 3X points for first 3 months when applied online. These are incredible offers. So keep an eye on HDFC Card Offers or simply visit Cardexpert often 🙂
Note: You can also know your reward points breakup by calling customer care.
Have you requested HDFC for Reward Points breakup earlier? What’s your experience with it?