I was on my way to Goa for a leisure cum work trip and got some extra time to explore Bangalore airport before i board my flight. That gave me a chance to check out Plaza Premium lounge (Domestic) in Terminal 1.
How to reach: Its on the 2nd Floor (Mezzanine). Its like, you have to collect your boarding Pass in ground Floor, goto 1st floor for security screening usually via escalator. Once done, move up to 2nd floor via lift to the Plaza Premium Lounge. You can also find signs here and there.
My Experiecne at Plaza Premium Lounge (Domestic) Bangalore:
I went with my 3 friends and we all got access by one way or other. I had HDFC Business regalia credit card and all of my friends had Mastercard issued by Axis/ICICI which allowed us access the lounge for free.
You can also use others credit/debit cards to access the lounge as long as it has complimentary access with it. So i’m planning to make use of the unused visits on Dad/mom cards here on.
Once you enter in, you’ll see a well spacious area, a mini bar, food station, etc. Pictures would speak a lot. You’ll have some good sight seeing areas as well. Check below,
Facilities at Bangalore Plaza Premium Lounge:
- Wifi: Yes
- Food: Yes. Starters, live food station, Desserts. Water bottle, Coffee, juices & drinks (alcohol is paid one i guess)
- Workstation: Yes, couple of computers set ready for you to check emails.
- Ambiance: Silent & Very good. Its in open space though. If airport gets crowded, it may be noisy inside.
- Recharge Station: Yes, most tables, seating area fitted with 3 Pin Plugs to charge your devices on go.
- Complimentary Access on: Most Indian Mastercards, Visa Signature Cards, Priority Pass
- CardExpert Lounge Rating: 9/10
Overall, Plaza Premium Lounge is a very good place to spend your layover time in Bangalore airport. Its one of the best lounge i would say as it has everything that one would expect from an airport lounge. Have you visited the lounge? Share your experiences in comments below.